|Carmageddon TDR 2000 driver|
|Internal opponent number||32|
|Top speed||294 mph|
|Kerb weight||2.2 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||5.2 seconds|
|"Ask for flaring, ya get flares."|
- This vehicle is yet another reference to Starsky & Hutch (see Carkey & Clutch). This vehicle partially resembles their famous ride, a 1974 Ford Gran Torino, but the colours are swapped, and the original doesn't have 76 on the front.
- The name is an amalgamation of Starsky and Hutch, but a husky is also breed of dog used for pulling sleds.
- Flares were those nifty seventies trousers.
- Abe L (short name "Linc") could be turned into Abel, but he must be named after US President Abraham "Honest Abe" Lincoln. It's also a homonym of "able."
- In addition to the Gran Torino, Husky also resembles the seventies and eighties design of the Ford Lincoln town car. A Lincoln appeared in the original Carmageddon driven by Agent Orange.