|Carmageddon Splat Pack driver|
|Internal opponent number||11|
|Strength (1 - 5)||4|
|Short name||Big D.|
|Top speed||100 mph|
|Kerb weight||1.9 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||8.9 seconds|
|"The big man with the face paint is keen to introduce you to his pet ram. It's attached to a big stick and heading for ya at speed now!"|
- Ram-raiding is when criminals use a vehicle as a battering ram to break through a shopfront, enabling them to loot it.
- A Ram is a male sheep.
- A Battering ram is a solid rod, generally used to break open doors. The Ram Raider has one attached to the front of it.
- Not to be confused with Bigdaddy, a racing vehicle added to Carmageddon: TDR 2000 by The Nosebleed Pack.
- His car is based on a Mk1 Land Rover (later renamed the Land Rover Defender).
- His short name, "Big D.", is presumably one of many sexual references present in the series.
|Drivers in Carmageddon Splat Pack (cat)|
|Main drivers||Max Damage · Die Anna|
|Cops||The Cops · The Cops Special Forces|
|Tier 1||Alfonso Spaghetti · Brothers Grimm · Ed 101 · Herman Monster · Ivan the Bastard · Lady Bug · Mech Maniac · Mike O'Kane · Moonchild · Pussy LaGore · Screwie Lewie · Stig O'Sore · Su Borg · The Ashteroid · Vlad|
|Tier 2||Big Daddy · Metal Mikey · Otis P Jivefunk · Psycho Pitbull · Sinthea · Stella Stunna|
|Tier 3||Carkey & Clutch · Don Dumpster · Helga Shwein · Mother Trucker · Sawbones|