|Internal opponent number||23|
|Strength (1 - 5)||5|
|Top speed||170 mph|
|Kerb weight||2.0 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||9.9 seconds|
|"Halfwit Harry’s sister is as devoted to Squealer the pet pig as he is (and has the same single figure IQ)."|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shirley is Harry's sister, but also a distant cousin of Splat Pack competitor Helga Shwein.
- Shirley & Harry look so alike, as if someone (say, a video game artist) took a picture of Harry, changed some colours and drew longer hair on... their cars look the same apart from the colours too.
- The Pink Pulveriser combines elements of the Bowler Tomcat and the AM General Hummer H1. But, on the other hand, it is just a repainted Lumberer.
- In the original game, there is no space between "pink" and "pulveriser". This is most likely a typographical error.
- Concept art for the Lumberer has been released for Carmageddon: Reincarnation... could Shirley's vehicle be a mere paintjob away? Sure enough, the Pink Pulveriser technically returns as an available paintjob for the Lumberer.
|Drivers in Carmageddon (cat)|
|Main drivers||Max Damage · Die Anna|
|Cops||The Cops · The Cops Special Forces|
|Tier 1 opponents||Auto Scum · Brothers Grimm · Ed 101 · Ivan the Bastard · Kutter · Madam Scarlett · Mech Maniac · OK Stimpson · Screwie Lewie · Stig O'Sore · Val Hella · Vlad · Wanda Lust|
|Tier 2 opponents||Agent Orange · Ed Hunter · Firestorm · Otis P Jivefunk · Psycho Pitbull · Stella Stunna|
|Tier 3 opponents||Burly Shirley · Don Dumpster · Halfwit Harry · Hammerhead · Heinz Faust|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.