Did you know? is a set of facts and trivia. Every time the main page is loaded, it randomly chooses one of the lists of trivia and displays it in a neat little section of the main page.
The facts are stored inside other pages, in groups of four. To access them, type in front of the current url:
/2 or other numbers to access whatever page you wish.
Normally, in each line there is a link that is bolded. This is the article the reader must follow to read more about that tidbit.
Seeing as the sub-pages are identified by numbers, it may be a bit hard to know which is which. They are displayed below, along with their corresponding number.
- …that Agent Orange was in a relationship with Sinthea?
- …that Carmageddon was originally going to be a banger racing game?
- …that you can skip the countdown by pressing the wheelspin key?
- …that the blind pedestrians are just stupid pedestrians?
- …that Carmageddon (PlayStation) was only released in Europe?
- …that the Tashita in Carmageddon II 's intro is being driven by Batmad?
- …that the Beaver Woods contain a secret room?
- …that the pedestrians in the German version of Carmageddon 64 were dinosaurs?
- …that the flagman in Carmageddon is worth more credits if a full lap is completed?
- …that you can actually recover in Carmageddon (Game Boy Color)?
- …that the oil wells in Oil be Blowed can be destroyed without the charges?
- …that the pedestrians with greased shoes powerup has the same action as slow motion pedestrians?
- …that the afterburner can cancel other powerups in Carmageddon II?
- …that the instant repair and timer frozen functions (F5, F8) in cheat mode don't trigger the respective powerups?
- …that if a controller is inserted when Carmageddon II is launching, it'll crash the game on modern computers?
- …that the pedestrians in Carmageddon (PlayStation) can walk on water?
- …that Carmageddon II's Razorback appears in the intro of Carmageddon?
- …that Stella Stunna is killed by her own car in The Carmageddon Comic?
- …that the Squad Car has an unusable minigun mounted on it?
- …that Max does not drive an Eagle car in Carmageddon (Mobile)?
- ...that the textures for Ed 101's prototype vehicle are inside the Devil's Canyon Mining Town's files?
- ...that Worms Armageddon was going to be called Wormageddon, but they decided the pun was too close to Carmageddon? 
- ...that Carmageddon Funsize is based on code for Carmageddon TV?
- ...that Carmageddon II had at least 20 vehicles cut from the game?
This space reserved for the next batch of facts (#7):