|Carmageddon TDR 2000 driver|
|Internal opponent number||-|
|Top speed||250 mph|
|Kerb weight||3.5 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||3.4 seconds|
|"The McKilem is one evil sportscar!"|
- This vehicle, right down to the red writing on its side, references a certain film about a shark. The model is a direct copy of a real life model that appeared in the Universal Studios park in Florida.
- Carmageddon TDR 2000's first and second missions revolve around freeing and subsequently destroying a mechanical shark, not unlike this one.
- The jet engine on the back of the vehicle can actually set pedestrians on fire!
- This vehicle has the same driver as McKilem listed in its string file, likely as a placeholder.
- Its description, while referencing McKilem, is not the same as Wiseguy's for some reason.