|Carmageddon TDR 2000 driver|
|Internal opponent number||29|
|Top speed||360 mph|
|Kerb weight||0.6 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||1.5 seconds|
- Jaws Verne? Jules Verne, the science-fiction author.
- Not to be confused with Jaws, the metal shark-shaped vehicle added by The Nosebleed Pack, this car is named after its blue shark paintjob.
- This vehicle car be incredibly difficult to waste due to its small size, low suspension and high speed. Cars usually drive over it without squashing it.
- " Eat me " is an insult generally said by women.
- He also has shark teeth on the front side, under the car and on his helmet.
- Shark appears to be an Indycar or a Formula 1 car.