The wiki about Carmageddon that anyone can edit - Currently we've got 713 articles!
In other languages: Portuguese
Carmageddon is the first of a series of graphically violent driving-oriented video games produced by Stainless Games, published by Interplay and SCi and released June 30, 1997 on Windows PC and Macintosh.
The main premise is to let players run over pedestrians, race trough checkpoints, or waste the opposition. This, along with powerups, complex locations and several drivers have made this game quite popular when it was released. It may even have influenced other sandbox driving games like the Driver and Grand Theft Auto series.
- …that the afterburner can cancel other powerups in Carmageddon II?
- …that the instant repair and timer frozen functions (F5, F8) in cheat mode don't trigger the respective powerups?
- …that if a controller is inserted when Carmageddon II is launching, it'll crash the game on modern computers?
- …that the pedestrians in Carmageddon (PlayStation) can walk on water?
- 1 Jun 2011
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation has been announced for a 2012 release!
- 23 May 2011
- Carmageddon.com now has a timer counting down to an announcement on June 1st!
- 10 Oct 2010
- Beginning preparations for the Wikia theme switchover in November.
- 23 Sep 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki is now available in another language: Portuguese!
- 23 Apr 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 500 pages! This means that, as far as the Gaming Wikia is concerned, we are now identified with a little yellow star! Carmageddon Wiki hasn't been added to the Wiki list, though, but this will quickly be fixed.
- 17 Mar 2010
- The Wiki's theme has reset. This is a temporary glitch, so keep calm and carry on!
- 24 Feb 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 400 pages.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Remember to search first to see if it already exists!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check the community portal to see what's being working on and what needs to be done.
- Add an image to an article that needs one.
- Or just browse the Wiki and improve articles, from typos to incorrect information.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|