|Carmageddon TDR 2000 driver|
|Internal opponent number||31|
|Top speed||229 mph|
|Kerb weight||1.6 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||4.4 seconds|
|"Let the Deathbird fly."|
- One reason this could be called The Sparrow is the front blade and headlights roughly resembling a sparrow bird's face.
- It turns out that Sparrows were an literary favourite in olden days, cropping up in The Bible, Hamlet and Roman poetry.
- A bird of death appears in the mythology of the Maya peoples of Central and South America.
- "De'ath" clearly means "Death", but it is a genuine last name.
- The name is homonymous, if you squint a bit, of "my death."