|Carmageddon TDR 2000 driver|
|Internal opponent number||45|
|First appearance||The Docks|
|Top speed||210 mph|
|Kerb weight||1.5 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||2.8 seconds|
|"Heads or Tails baby!!"|
- Uther Hurt could be interpreted as "Utter Hurt" or "You Hurt" (Uther Hurt = U. Hurt).
- Due to apparent body modifications it's hard to tell exactly what vehicle Limey was originally, but it appears to be based on a 1964 Jaguar E-Type, known in America as an XK-E. The rear lights, however, have more in common with a Chevrolet 'Stingray' Corvette C2.
- The E-Type is a classic British car, probably best known from the James Bond movies Goldfinger and Thunderball, as well as Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. It's interesting to note that, in line with the bio, Austin ends most of his lines with the word 'baby.'
- Limey is a somewhat derogatory word for a British person among the rest of the English-speaking world.
- Uther is a legendary knight of British mythology, one of the knights of the Round Table.
- Uther's quote makes more sense when paired with his race number: 69. As in the sex position (Not Safe For Work).
- On the TDR 2000 SDK, the Limey's textures appear under the name "fred".